Browsing various websites for new products is one of my absolute (and sloth promoting) activities. Sitting in a warm blanket while browsing for new ideas and good reads is always at the top of my list. These have been my favorite places to stop this week. Some shopping and pretty pictures: what’s not to adore?
1. My favorite stationary stop has recently offered free wallpaper and background images!
2. Seven new exhibitions spotlighting Vogue photographers, including Demarchelier and Leibovitz.
3. An adorable site featuring custom blog design, prints and even pencils.
4. Decor inspiration from Pottery Barn, featuring discounted pillar candles!
5. My favorite of the week: A perfectly curated shop featuring exclusive French-inspired products. I absolutely must have that suitcase.
Have fun exploring these sites – hopefully they’ll offer a bit of inspiration!